Monday 27 April 2009

... all tied up?!

toile 5 was finished last night in the small hours of the morning, all ready for my fitting today! how very exciting!! its been quite an adventure, but seeing the complete toile 5 on my model today was just a wonderful feeling!
and here she is... 
(many thanks to the wonderful Colette for modelling)




































i'm not really sure why these images are so mis-aligned. 

Today was all about checking the fit of everything. a few bits and pieces have been tweaked... still a few to be finalised in the morning. Then its all about cutting, and the actual final coat!! i'm so excited! its slightly surreal.

I'm going on a mission to London on Thursday, getting the megabus over night, running round like a magpie collecting gems, and then back on the bus. it'll make for interesting thoughts...

All in all, coat is going well so far, and there is an extension on the deadline, 1 extra week to make! working in my favour to get a photoshoot before hand in. My first real photoshoot, but i have some wonderful ideas, and some amazing friends to help out. 
really need to get some batteries for this camera though!

positive energy today.

sweet dreams
x

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh looks lush!! is it finished now???

    Your images are probably mis aligned cause of how you've uploaded them - theres a button you can select on the upload page to change that.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no where near, thats the final mock version, then minor changes, start making the real thing this week
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your designs are amazing! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Really glad to hear you like my head pieces. If you'd like to buy one but not through etsy then I'm happy for you to just send me a cheque and then when I recieve it I'll post it to you. Just let me know the name of the one you'd like and I can let you know the price in £'s and my address.

    ReplyDelete