Monday 20 April 2009

... home is where the heart is

I'm home for a few days! Delightful drive home in the sunshine. Just picture it, quiet roads, sun beaming, window rolled down, music turned up and singing to the limits of my vocal chords! BLISS!!! lucky only my car was their to hear.
In lovely old York town. Went for a wander today and it reminds me how much i love this little city. its full of wonderful things! there was a man painting on the pavement outside the minster, very beautiful.

I nearly bought a bike on ebay, pretty sure the novelty would wear when the weather gets colder... so instead i have the enthusiasm to dig into the deep deep depths of my garage tomorrow and rescue the lonely cycles. might also venture into the wonderful Yorkshire countryside if the weather stays as nice as it was today!

Have lots of enthusiasm for some side projects! Organising my life, raising funds for my graduate show... I'm excited today. very refreshed!
apparently there are parcels awaiting my return in Newcastle! i think i might actually burst with curiosty!

love x

No comments:

Post a Comment